MOTHER BLOG'S LINK BELOW:

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Write A Riff

For Thanksgiving break, my family and I traveled to Anaheim, California for some good ol' fun in the sun at Disneyland, and Universal Studios located in Hollywood. But my eyes were particularly satisfied with the visual architecture that Disneyland provided. It truly made me feel as if I were in another world, almost as if I were on a drug of some sort, thus being the inspiration for the poem I crafted below.



Disneyland

 For all I see are colors so vibrant
My mind is not in here
As here, I mean this screwed up world
That agitates our fear
This machinery gives out a dose of substance
Hidden within our souls
the dosage of this substance 
makes you feel like 
Squidward Tentacles
I've came to the conclusion that 
Disneyland is made,
For people who want get high
without chemicals to the brain

No comments:

Post a Comment